sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2020

Till You Take My Love - Harvey Marson Feat. Merry Clayton

(David Foster & Harvey Mason) 1977


(Till you take my love) Ooh baby
(Till you take my love) Oh ha ha
(Till you take my love) Ow
(Till you take my love)

You've been teasing me for a long time
No matter what I try to do
You always come to mind
Seeing you here
Seeing you there
Wondering when
And wondering where
If only we get together and have this love affair

Darling, you won't know true love
Till you open your eyes
Let your feelings go
And take my love and

(Till you take my love) I'll be waiting
(Till you take my love) Just participating
(Till you take my love) I'll be saving
(Till you take my love)
(Ooohhh)

(Take my loving)

Please

I can't hide the feeling
That I feel deep inside
I want share with you all my loving
(Till you take my love) I'll be waiting
(Till you take my love) Still antecipating, baby
(Till you take my love) I'll tell you I'm gonna be craving
(Till you take my love) I'm excited for you baby

Yeah

(Till you take my love) I'll be waiting
(Till you take my love) Just antecipating
(Till you take my love) Hey, hey baby I'm gonna be craving
(Till you take my love) I'm excited

(Till you take my love) Yeah baby
(Till you take my love) Ooh, ooh ooh
(Till you take my love) Baby
(Till you take my love) oh baby
(Till you take my love) I'm gonna be waiting





Nenhum comentário: