terça-feira, 21 de novembro de 2023

Paradise - Nimbiss

(K Stevens; O Miller) 198?

Live your life in a paradise
There's a way if you're willing to pay, yeah
Cause your life run smooth as you like
And you know it's gonna be there
At the end of the day
Are you ready to play

(Do you wanna go) Do you wanna go
(To a better life you know) I know, I know, I know ohh
(Love and happiness will grow) Let it grow
(Like you've never seen before)
(Oh oh Hold me close, oh oh) 
(Oh oh ohhhh, yeah yeah) Ooh yeah

Day by day give your life a new way, hmm
If you think of the bad
You could make your whole life seems so sad
When the love is aside
Life is full of pleasure, full of crime
If you sing this song 
You could never go, go home

Do you wanna go) Do you wanna go
(To a better life you know) I know, but do you know?
(Love and happiness will grow) Ohhhh
(Like you've never seen before)
(Oh yes Hold me close, oh oh) 
(Oh oh ohhhh, yeah yeah) 

You see I know a place that we can go
(Pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa)
Come and go with me
(Pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa)
Come and go with me







Nenhum comentário: