(Rim Kwaku Obeng) 1983
I'm so happy
That I met this lady
We hung out several times
Now I plan to make her mine
She played hard to get
She dogged me to where we first met
I gave her an invitation
To scope my twitching
That night she said no no
She had my heart in her control
The next day I had a surprise
She stood at my door
A blessing to my eyes
She blew my mind
She made my day
I'm hot hot hot hot
I'm hot hot hot hot
Hot hot hot
Show me your pretty body
(What do you say?)
Show me your pretty body
Cause I want to see your magic body
I want to see your sexy body
Cause I want to see your magic body
When I saw her body I said wowwww
Spend the night
Cause I'm not going to let you go
Cause I never gonna let you go
(I'm not going to let you go)
Spend the night
Spend the night
(I'm not going to let you go)
Spend the ngiht
Spend the night
Hm don't stop
I'm not, not going to stop
I'm not going to stop
I'm not going to stop
I'm not going to let you go
(I'm not going to let you go)
I'm not going to let you go
(I'm not going to let you go)
Spend the night
Spend the night
(I'm not going to let you go)
Sexy body, sexy body
(I'm not going to let you go)
Magic body, magic body
(I'm not going to let you go)
Sexy body, sexy body
(I'm not going to let you go)
Magic body, magic body
No comments:
Post a Comment