(Charles Burbank; Roni Abitbol; Roy Be; Lorenzo Venuto) 1985
Life's so flashing
My head was in a spin
Dropped a quarter hoping I would win
The ball was rolling
Made a rolling sound
Before I knew it my score was going down
I'm gonna win [I'm gonna see you, baby]
I have to win [I don't feel good in failure]
Please help me win [You've never made me fail]
I'm gonna swag it right out
The ball was rolling faster than a plane
Left and right in the middle lane
My face was sweating
My eyes were on the score
Hit the bongo just like I did before
I'm gonna win [I'm gonna see you, baby]
I have to win [To win will make me famous]
Please help me win [I don't feel good in failure]
I'm gonna strike it right out
The game was soared
I shook it down my back
The score was shining flashing white and black
The crowd was jumping
I knew I would win now
I told the wizard that I would win somehow
I won the game [It's time you pick me baby]
I feel the fame [Cause you don't let it all there]
I'm glad I came [You'll see my picture baby]
I'm gonna play it again
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
Let's play on
Let's play on in the Arcade
No comments:
Post a Comment