quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2019

Dancin' - Grey & Hanks

(Grey & Hanks)  1978

I just want to see you
Dancin' everywhere we go, yeah
I'd love to see you getting down
Occupying the floor
Don't you know

Love to see you dancin'
Just love look at you
Love to see you party down
Until the night is through
(Love to see you dancin')

Hey lady
Come on and party with me
Ah ah ah
Oh it's getting down (Don't stop)
Where I wanna be (I like what you're doin')
With you beside me (Don't stop)

"You've been looking so good
 Over the all night long
 I've been imagining a thing
 I know you know the bill, come on"

(Love to see you dancin') Hey you look so fine
(Love to see you party down) You make me spill my wine
(Love to see you dancin') Oops there goes my mind
Got to dance with you (I like what you're doin'. Don't stop what you're doin')
Come on and party with me (I like what you're doin'. Don't stop what you're doin')
Oh it's getting down (I like what you're doin'. Don't stop what you're doin')
where we need to be (I like what you're doin'. Don't stop what you're doin')
woah

Yeah

(Dance, dance, dance)
You know you're getting down (You gotta keep on. Dance, dance, dance)
Knock down feeling
You know you feeling (Dance, dance, dance. You gotta keep on)
You know what? You're getting down (Dance, dance, dance. You gotta keep on)
I just want
You've faith in me
Hey, hey baby you to me groovin' (Gotta keep on, gotta keep on)
Now let me see your body groovin'
Just keep on

I just want to see
I just want to see you dancin'(Dance, dance, dance. You gotta keep on)
Don't stop what you're doin' (Dance, dance, dance. You gotta keep on)
Don't you feel that darlin' (Dance, dance, dance. You gotta keep on)
Our future is together

Got to move
Got to see you getting down
I just want to see you


Nenhum comentário: