Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Come Back (Remix) - Mono Band

(Rene D'Herin; Dani Galenda; Alex D'Herin) 2022

Long time ago 
I walked away
Your heart was broken
Tears came to your eyes

Don't be afraid 
I'm still the same
But I got reasons
That made me go away

Remember me
And what I was when we share our love
We held emotions
So I'm here for you in every word
To make you believe is alright

(Every little feeling was a healing of my heart)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)
(Every little feeling was a healing of my life)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

Long time ago 
I walked away
Your heart was broken
Tears came to your eyes

Don't be afraid 
I'm still the same
But I got reasons
That made me go away

Don't be afraid
When everything stops
It's just a game
We can be as one if you want
Now tell me you'll never go

(Every little feeling was a healing of my heart)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)
(Every little feeling was a healing of my life)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

Don't be afraid
When everything stops
It's just a game
We can be as one if you want
Now tell me you'll never go

(Every little feeling was a healing of my heart)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)
(Every little feeling was a healing of my life)
(If you want me) If you want me
(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)

(Come back and you'll find me in the night)





No comments: