(Romano Bais) 2023
And I can't fight this feeling
I gave my heart
You took it from me
And let me lonely
All that I had you stole away
Living in the night you just didn't embrace me
You drove me crazy
You can't deny that you will stay, oh no no
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
And I won't let you go
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
You got hold of my soul
Just like a rainbow in the morning
You shine before me
A drunken flower in the sun
You're giving me the joy of living
Don't leave me baby
I've always known you were the one
Oh no no
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
And I won't let you go
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
You got hold of my soul
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
Yes I know I'm your love
And I can't fight this feeling
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
I'm a prisoner of love, love, love
No comments:
Post a Comment