(Joe Caccamise Jr.; Lady D; Pascal Languirand) 1989
I'm yours tonight
I see your shadow in the light
I started to tremble at your sight
I have to tell you how I feel
My love for you is real
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight
I hear your voice
I start to sigh
You reach for me and ask me why
Sweet obsession
Share with me
You're ecstasy
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight, tonight, tonight
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight, tonight, tonight
Take me now as you please
Take me now
Please don't tease
Do me wrong or do me right
But let it end in love tonight
Tonight
Tonight
I'm yours tonight
Your hands caress my face
I really need your warm embrace
This passion let me be your fantasy
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight, tonight, tonight
Take me far away
I'm yours tonight, tonight, tonight
I'm yours tonight
Sweet obsession
You're love possesion
Sweet obsession
I'm yours tonight
You're love possesion
You're love possesion
I'm yours tonight
Sweet obsession
I'm yours tonight
You're love possesion
You're love possesion
I'm yours tonight
Sweet obsession
I'm yours tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment