Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Flowers On Mars - Krystal Scarlet

(Krystal Scarlet · Sarah Maurice · Aurel Jashari · Victor Tran · Chris Sutherland) 2026

Moonlight and milk ways
I can take you all the way
You know what I've been dreaming of
You and I among those stars
No time, no plans just easy floating hand in hand
Music is loud but there's no sound
No gravity to hold us down

You're on my mind
Just like a song
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
But light years away it's been too long
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

My rocket is ready to launch
I need you with me
Right, copy that

Ooh do you want to take a trip to outterspace, baby
Tell me that you do
Ooh been hoping you would buy me flowers on mars, lately
Say that you could
We'll disappear through the galaxy
Forget our names and our history 
Ooh so do you wanna take a trip to outterspace, baby
Cause I think that we should

Star dust, cosmic love
This world ain't enough for us
Swimming in a galactic ocean
Dance on Venus, sense no motion
Aliens and glitter friends
Party in other dimesion
Move, walk away and overturning  
Going shopping on Saturn 

You're on my mind
Just like a song
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
But light years away it's been too long
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

My rocket is ready to launch
I need you with me
Ooh ooh ohhh

Ooh do you want to take a trip to outterspace, baby
Tell me that you do
Ooh been hoping you would buy me flowers on mars, lately
Say that you could
We'll disappear through the galaxy
Forget our names and our history 
Ooh so do you wanna take a trip to outterspace, baby
Cause I think that we should

Flowers on mars
I like flowers on mars
Flowers on mars
Can you buy me flowers on mars
Flowers on mars
Can you buy me flowers on mars

Ooh do you want to take a trip to outterspace, baby
Tell me that you do
Ooh been hoping you would buy me flowers on mars, lately
Say that you could
We'll disappear through the galaxy
Forget our names and our history 
Ooh so do you wanna take a trip to outterspace, baby
Cause I think that we should






No comments: