Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Too Good Too Be True - Heidi West

(Heidi West - IAN CAGE - NEAL DEAN - Nils Kappel)  2026

Mm-hmm, mm-hmm
You left me in the mood
How on the moon?
You dissapeared without clue

You were too good to be true
I knew it when I met you
You were too good to be true
Ahhhhh, ah ah

You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
I knew it when I met you (Ahhh ah)
You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
Ooh oohhh

At the bottom of my cup, trying to remember (ooh ooh) 
Why did you leave?
It just feels so cruel
Ain't that enough? 
I would have kissed you so long 
And made you stay a little longer

You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
I knew it when I met you (Ahhh ah)
You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
Ooh oohhh
Ahhhh ah

You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
I knew it when I met you (Ahhh ah)
You were too good to be true (Ahhh ah)
Ooh oohhh

In my missing
I swear
I'll find you
And you and I
Ahhhhhh
I'm gonna love you
I would love you

In my missing (Ahhhhh)
I swear (Ooohhh, ooohh)
I'll find you
And I
I gonna love you
I gonna love you




No comments: