Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2026

How Can I Get Through To You (Beat & Rap) - Olimpia

(Riccardo Ballerini; Emanuela Gubinelli) 1990 

Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
Ohh ohh
 
I'm walking in the land 
And looking for a friend 
Don't know where to go 
But still I know who I am 
Don't remember my name
Though I feel the same inside myself, inside myself 

Burning passion, it's dirty passion 
Screaming, yelling to get out
I'm walking in the land 
And looking for a friend 
Don't know where to go 
But still I know who I am 

Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh

Beat and hugs about to become partners
Pick some bros and meet mi compadres
I pick some bros and meet mi compadres
Cruising through the cities
And breaking up jobs
I'm missing the point
I'm missing the point
Love, love is what's going on
Love, love is what's going on
I'm walking in the land 
And looking for a friend 

How can I get through to you
I can't live with pain
How can I get through to you

You're the one on Earth 
That was born to fit me
I like it, girl
I like it, girl
You're the one on Earth
That was meant to believe
I ain't no joke, I ain't no joke

[Pal]
[Automatic]
[Build the panic]
[Got to have it]
[I'm the jocker]
[I'm the smoker]
[Off the regular]
[Let the fidler play]
[Play the theme]
[Rock the scene]
[Made by DJ Supreme]
[Eliminator]
[Terminator]
[Exterminator]
[You would find it complicated but raid it]

How can I get through to you
I can't live with pain
How can I get through to you

Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh

[Pal]
[Automatic]
[Build the panic]
[Got to have it]
[I'm the jocker]
[I'm the smoker]
[Off the regular]
[Let the fidler play]
[Play the theme] Oh whoah ohhh, ohh ohh
[Rock the scene]
[Made by DJ Supreme]
[Eliminator]
[Terminator]
[Exterminator]
[You would find it complicated but raid it]

Oh ooh ohhh ooh
[Pal]
[Automatic]
[Build the panic]
[Got to have it]
[I'm the jocker]
[I'm the smoker]
[Off the regular]
[Let the fidler play]
[Play the theme]
[Rock the scene]
[Made by DJ Supreme]
[Eliminator]
[Terminator]
[Exterminator]
[You would find it complicated but raid it]





No comments: