Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Angelino - Burning Rome

(Liam Stemberg) 1982

I got influence in no places
I might be a product and wasted you
But you see, the batery of life it never stops
And you're the only truth I got

I ain't from the fatal atractions
Guess I have my share of the action too
But the wild and hungry streets can tear you apart 
And you can fix my beating heart

Angelino, Angelino 
Can't you see what's written over me
Got to see you 
Angelino got the love and I need some desperately, yeah

Don't care much for world situations
You could use some friendly persuasion too
But if I could demonstrate exactly what I am 
Hey you could keep me in your plans

Angelino, Angelino 
Can't you see what's written over me
Got to see you 
Angelino got the love and I need some desperately ohhh

Pray, my alibis will be with him, I pray
You want me better together then I say 
We're locked in this together and I know it's my life 
Angelino, Angelino, oh oh 
Angelino, Angelino, oh oh 
Angelino
Got to see you 
Can't you see what's written over me
Oh I need you 
Angelino got the love and I need some desperately, yeah






No comments: