(Mauro Farina; Giuliano Crivellente) 1985
Hey girl, mon amour
Don't be angry
If my time is beatin' right at all
Don't forget to dive within that right dress
Baby you will
I am sure that you will feel in paradise tonight
Happy and not jealous
Looking like a star of old cinema
Beautiful dancer in a disco roller
Kiss me again
You and me
All that you like
You will feel in paradise tonight
Come and look around you dancer
Funny dancer
Do you want to love, you dancer
Funny dancer
Baby cause I love you dancer
Funny dancer dance
Hey girl, mon amour
Could it be a very good idea to ride away
Free your days
Don't forget that I will play that rock and roll, baby go
I am sure that you will be in paradise tonight
Happy and not jealous
Looking like a star of old cinema
Beautiful dancer in a disco roller
Kiss me again
You and me
All that you like
You will feel in paradise tonight
Come and look around you dancer
Funny dancer
Do you want to love, you dancer
Funny dancer
Baby cause I love you dancer
Funny dancer dance
No comments:
Post a Comment