Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Truth - Kisch

(Kisch) 2026

Oh ohhh
Everything you needed I had
It wasn't enough for you
It was never enough
Everything you needed I had
So why don't you just tell me the truth
Oh ohhh

Everything you needed I had
It wasn't enough for you
It was never enough
Everything you needed I had
So why don't you just tell me the truth
Oh ohhhh

Everything you...
Everything you...
Everything you needed I had
Everything you...
Why don't you just tell me the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth
Why don't you just tell me the truth

Back to where we start
I'm out in the cold
But you already know

Crashing when we parted
When nothing is the same
Who's aching the blame for us

Everything you needed I had
It wasn't enough for you
It was never enough
Everything you needed I had
So why don't you just tell me the truth
Oh ohhh

Everything you needed I had
Everything you needed I had
Everything you needed I had
So why don't you just tell me the truth
Why don't you just tell me the truth
Why don't you just tell me the truth
The truth, the truth

Why don't you just tell me the truth
The truth, the truth

Needed I had
Why don't you just tell me the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth, tell the truth
The truth
Why don't you just tell me the truth




No comments: