Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Thinking About You - Kayo Adele

(Kayo Adele) 2026

Ohh ouhhhh
Gotta let you know
I still think of you

Hm hmm
We have a situation here (Uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh)
Kept building up for many years
We got ourselves in such a mess (Such a mess)
I gave my all, I gave my best

We came to the mountain top
It wasn't high enough
There was no stopping us
Where is the love? (Love)
Still inside of us
You feel it, just try enough
Nothing could stop me
Feel me baby

I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you

Spring pass right by me
Summer sun hot and crazy
Fall pass by all the way, friend
She's left unshaken 
I'm still thinking
On winter I was hoping

But the season ever change
That can always be rearranged (Uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh)
Let's sit down and talk at six (Talk at six, talk at six)
Waiting you get off work
Whatever it is, we'll fix
Let's talk at my favorite spot
Right up the mountain top
There was no stopping us
Where is the love? (Love)
Still inside of us
You feel it, just try enough
Nothing could stop me
Feel me baby

I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you
I'm still thinking about you

Monday, oh, was my challenge
Tuesday I've lost my patience
Wednesday got me thinking
Thursday went off the deep end
Friday left me
 
I'm thiking, thinking all about you
I'm thiking, thinking when I'll see you
I'm thiking, thinking all about you
I'm thiking, thinking when I'll see you

When it'll be at six
I'll hang there
Don't be late
When you finish work
I'll be there for you
I'll make love to you
What you gonna do
You got away too soon, oh no

I'm still thinking about you
Thinking about you

Spring pass right by me
Summer sun hot and crazy
Fall pass by all the way through
She's left unshaken 
I'm still thinking
On winter I was hoping

I'm still thinking about you
Thinking about you

Still thinking about you
About you, about you, about you






No comments: