Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Guilty - Hotline

(Bobby Orlando) 1984

You better sit down love
There's something that I've got to say
I've been having an affair with another man
And this guilty is the price that I pay

I never meant to hurt you 
It was just one of those things
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you (Guilty)
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 
(You're so guilty)

I hope you understand, love (Guilty)
I'm just searching for a happiness (Guilty)
Our love was good but it wasn't great
It was fine but it wasn't the best

I never meant to hurt you 
It was just one of those things
And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you (Guilty)
And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you 
(You're so guilty)

And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you (Guilty)
And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you 
(You're so)

Sometimes change is what we need
In our lonely lifes
One of us have to take the chance
I had to be the one who said it wasn't right

And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you (Guilty)
And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you 
(You're so)

You better sit down love
There's something that I've got to say
I've been having an affair with another man
And this guilty is the price that I pay

I never meant to hurt you 
It was just one of those things
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 

And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 

And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 
And now I'm feeling guilty for leaving you 

I hope you understand, love (Guilty)
I'm just searching for a happiness (Guilty)
Our love was good but it wasn't great
It was fine but it wasn't the best

And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you (Guilty)
And now I'm feeling guilty (Guilty) for leaving you 
(You're so guilty)

Guilty...





No comments: