Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Dancing On The Moon - Sandy P.

(Sandy P.) 1985

In the misty night 
Wandering through the thin lights 
Everything's a fight 

No one in the street 
She does give me the creeps 
In despair I grief

My life will change as well
Although it won't be fair 
Know, I could reach out there 
Could fly in the air 

Lonely in the town 
Move, it's going badly down 
In the wine I drown 

That flash in the sky 
Sign of heaven passing by 
Now I got to try 

Know, there's a lot to share 
But just tell me where 
Don't know what is right and fair 
Rain smell in the air 

Dancing on the moon 
Music is in tune
Happiness around you and me (You and me)
Dancing on the moon 
Life is like a loon
Flying in the air 
Set him free

Saw you at glance 
Know that now we got the chance 
No more fear and no more pains
I wanna dance 

Walking side by side 
Inside me feel like dying 
Heart is beating a sincere cry 
Blow up with pride

Dancing on the moon 
Music is in tune
Happiness around you and me (You and me)
Dancing on the moon 
Life is like a loon
Flying in the air 
Set him free




No comments: