Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2026

I Do, I Do - Mayte Matée

(Björn Werner; Tore Syvertsen) 1988

Lets turn it on tonight
You'll be alright
I'll put my dancing shoes
So we both can turn it loose

I'll put your uptight down 
And all around
You better turn me on
And we'll stay out all night long

Come on, come on, come on let's dance we two
Like the russians do, and the chinese too
I do, I do, I do, I love you too
And all I want is you

Come on, come on, come on like lovers do
Like the red and blue and the indians too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

The magic is in your eyes, like tumbling dice
I started to lose control 
When we're dancing all night long

Come on, come on, come on I dance with you
Like the russians do, and the chinese too
I do, I do, I do, I love you too
And all I want is you

Come on, come on, come on like lovers do
Like the red and blue and the indians too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

(Hold me) Hold me
(Love me) Love me
(All night long)
(Touch me) Touch me
(Feel me) Feelme
(And so on)

Come on, come on, come on I dance with you
Like the russians do, and the chinese too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

Come on, come on, come on I dance with you
Like the russians do, and the chinese too
I do, I do, I do, I love you too
And all I want is you

Come on, come on, come on like lovers do
Like the red and blue and the indians too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

Come on, come on, come on I dance with you
Like the russians do, and the chinese too
I do, I do, I do, I love you too
And all I want is you

Come on, come on, come on like lovers do
Like the red and blue and the indians too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

Come on, come on, come on like lovers do
Like the red and blue and the indians too
I do, I do, I do, I want it too
So take a chance with me and you

I do, I do



 


No comments: