(Lars and Christer Björndahl) 2006
[Electronic passion]
[Electronic satisfaction]
[Digital love]
[Digital love]
[Digital]
[Digital love]
[Electronic passion]
[Electronic satisfaction]
[Digital love]
[Digital love]
[Digital]
[Digital love]
[Electronic satisfaction]
[01100]
[01111]
[10110]
[00101]
[01100]
[01111]
[10110]
[00101]
[Electronic satisfaction]
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
We're binary language
And we're binary mode
The language of love is prescripted in code
You can't crack the code of love
Without an electronic key
For me is easy as one to three
Cause binary code is language to me
It's all reveal through electronic passion
[Electronic satisfaction]
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
A computer machine can be a useful thing
We obey your command using incredible speed
My screen, it might be cold
But what I show is really hot
With me you can watch almost every place
And don't have to worry about any disease
Cause all you need is electronic passion
[Electronic satisfaction]
[Electronic passion]
[Electronic satisfaction]
[Digital love]
[Digital love]
[Digital]
[Digital love]
[Electronic passion]
[Electronic satisfaction]
[Digital love]
[Digital love]
[Digital]
[Digital love]
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
[01100]
[01111]
[10110]
[00101]
[01100]
[01111]
[10110]
[00101]
(I have a plastic body and a binary soul)
(In my electronic mind I do electronic things)
(I got digital emotions and a digital heart)
(And all I want to give you is some digital love)
No comments:
Post a Comment