Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Feel The Night - Mono Band

(R D'Herin; D Galenda; A D'Herin) 2025

Many nights I remember the songs that you sing
When the moonlight make my skin bright
And I look at the stars in the sky
Till the morning light
But tonight, I will take you to my secret place
Where the ocean moves like a kite
And we'll dance in that innocent place
Till the morning light, together

(Feel the night)
Ooh summer never ends
And we'll make love again
(Feel the night)
The stars are shining bright
You're always on my mind

(Feel the night)
(Feel the night)

(Just feel the night)
(Just feel the night)
(Just feel the night)

Everytme when I'm chasing my dreams in a plane
I remember we'll be free again
And nobody can stop us today
Cause we'll burn like fire
Well I know, every moment is life precious time
I will keep on reaching the sky
So we'll dance in a innocent place
Till the morning light, together

(Feel the night)
Ooh summer never ends
And we'll make love again
(Feel the night)
The stars are shining bright
You're always on my mind

(Feel the night)
(Feel the night)

(Just feel the night)
(Just feel the night)
Ooh, oooh, ooohh...
(Just feel the night)






No comments: