Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2026

It Hurts To Be In Love - Paul da Vinci

(Paul da Vinci) 1976

Oh it hurts to be in love, in love, in love 
But I can take it
Oh it hurts (To be in love, in love, in love) 
But we can make it

Doo, doo bee roo
Doo, bee roo
Doo bee roo, bee roo roo....

Oh it hurts to be in love, in love, in love 
But I can take it
Yes it hurts to be in love, in love, in love
But I can make it
Make it

My love for you is as hot as a burning fire
My love for you is a flame unquenchable desire
Set me alive to the touch
And I'm on fire
Baby I want you so much
You're desire

Oh it hurts to be in love, in love, in love 
But I can take it
Yes it hurts to be in love, in love, in love
But I can make it

Doo, doo bee roo
Doo, bee roo
Doo bee roo, bee roo roo....

You build me up too high to let me drop
Just like a stone
You play at love like a game
You're just leading me on
Spin me around like a top
Coming out strong
Baby you don't know when to stop
Let go, love

Oh it hurts to be in love, in love, in love 
But I can take it
Yes it hurts to be in love, in love, in love
But I can make it

Doo, doo bee roo
Doo, bee roo
Doo bee roo, bee roo roo....

La ahhh...
Oh it hurts to be in love, in love, in love 
Ahhhhh....
Yes it hurts to be in love, in love, in love






No comments: