(Alessandro Manfredini; Andrea Barbieri; Daniele Di Racca) 1984
Hi Rita, listen to the roar of my drum
The ritmos di Maracaibo is born
Hi baby, you are dancing in my city
With one little chance
That your lips will go smile
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
No, no, no
I feel with boundless desire
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
No, no, no
I feel with boundless desire
Hi bebe
I'm burning your boundless pleasure inside you
Hmmm Desire
Hi Rita, you are my sensation, savage, calor and dolor
Hmmm Desire
Ahhhhh
You are
You're burning in your boundless pleasure inside
You're burning in your boundless pleasure
Sapido, sapido
Sapido, sapido
Yes, ehh yeah
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop burning in your boundless pleasure
Stop, stop, stop, stop, I'm burning in your boundless pleasure
Hi Rita, the big mama bought me a green ventilator
It sound like doing oooh hup hup, ooh ooh ohh...
Oh Rita
Want to try?
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
No, no, no
I feel with boundless desire
I'm grooving with mau mau mau mau mau mau...
Hmmm Desire
Da ba di bi di bi doo
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
Oh, no
I feel with boundless desire
I'm grooving with my, my, my, my, my
Hmmm Desire
I go with boundless
(This room vibrates)
I go with boundless desire
I'm grooving with my, my, my, my, my
Oh yeah, desire
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
No, no, no
I feel with boundless desire
I go with my, my, my, my, my
Hmmm Desire
I feel with boundless
I feel with boundless desire
I go, go, ma ma ma hoo ma
I go with boundless
I feel with boundless pleasure inside
No, no, no
I feel with boundless desire
I feel I am about, am about, 'bout, 'bout
No comments:
Post a Comment