Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2026

No More Tears - Fun Fun

(Annerley Gordon; Edwin Horeweg; Mark Hoogkamer) 2022

What do you think you're doing? 
Knocking yourself away. 
Hey. Yeah. Yeah. 
Think about what you're losing. 
There is no way to get back another losting.

You think of waiting. 
I see you waiting for something that's over and gone. 
I need to show you. 
You have a life to live.

No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the crowd. 
And feeling blue.
No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the dark.
That much is true

Ohh 
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yaeh.
Ah haa ah
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yaeh.

Where do you think you're going? 
Back in your mind again. 
Hey. Yeah. Yeah. 
I think you always knew it. 
There is no way to get back.
It's over, yeah it's plain.

You got do it. 
I'll pull you through it. 
We got to get this over and done. 
I need to show you. 
You have a life to live.

No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the crowd and feeling blue.
No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the dark. 
That much it's true.

Ohh 
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yeah.
Ah haa ah
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yeah.

Just look back and never go back.
Just look back and never go back.
Just look back and never go back.
No more tears.

No more tears.
No more tears.

What do you think you're doing?
Think of the one you're losing.
You think of waiting. 
I see you waiting. 
For something that's over and gone. 
I need to show you. 
You have a life for live. 

No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the crowd and feeling blue.
No more tears for me, for you.
No more dancing in the dark. 
That much it's true.

Ohh 
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yeah.
Ah haa ah
Na, na, na, na.
Na, na, na, na.  
Hey, yeah. Hey, yeah.





No comments: